Assistive Technology App
Our assistive technology app, displayed as an interactive icon on your website, signals your commitment to serving customers with disabilities.
Digital Accessibility Compliance
Our ongoing digital accessibility services help you meet the WCAG 2.0 technical guidelines to comply with standards such as ADA, Section 508, AODA, ACAA and CVAA.
Our team of people with disabilities identify gaps by using assistive technology to test against technical and functional requirements.
Web and Mobile Audits
We provide ongoing progression testing, which follows the W3C conformance methodology, ensuring that your website and mobile apps conforms to the appropriate accessibility requirements.
We remediate your PDFs to make sure that they are properly tagged and compliant with the relevant standards.
Our unique assistive technology app enhances the customer experience in the omni-channel web.
With the assistive technology desktop and Android app, customers with disabilities can effortlessly:
- Make purchases or conduct transactions anytime, anywhere.
- Have a consistent experience with your brand across devices.
- Navigate a website to gather information as a part of their buying journey.
When your customers click on the icon, a transformative experience awaits. Marketers can engage people with disabilities and build relationships.
On the Channel, marketers can:
- Feature relevant promotions.
- Highlight services available for people with disabilities.
- Create a disability-friendly brand presence.