Legal & Risk Management
The best defence to mitigate the risk of accessibility legal claims
Your Legal Experts
Safeguard your organization with backing from the country’s top accessibility lawyers and in-house litigation support team.
ADA demand letter and lawsuit response
Our litigation support team is ready to help you handle complaints, web accessibility lawsuits and demand letters regarding ADA and other WCAG-related regulations. With knowledge and experience in every aspect of digital accessibility compliance, our experts work with your team to understand the complaint, validate the claim, defend it, and reduce your future risk.
Our team is composed of the country’s top accessibility lawyers, fluent in legal compliance, the current legal landscape and legal lawsuit trending. Our team includes:
- Top-ranked author of the book on ADA compliance
- Former justice department officials
Our experts have decades of combined experience and can help you navigate the complex and challenging regulatory environment of:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) case law
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- And other regional and global regulations
Proper ADA compliance and WCAG conformance evaluations requires a thorough, cross-functional examination of your website, app or digital product. A comprehensive accessibility audit is the best way to properly evaluate risk and determine mitigation strategies. Our evaluations include:
- End-to-end automated testing of web pages
- Critical path analysis
- Manual evaluation using assistive technologies
- Accessibility scoring, risk evaluation, and issue prioritization
WCAG conformance reviews
Our experts review your conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA success criteria and provide third-party validation of your accessible online experience.
For digital products, our VPAT and ACR program can help you get the documentation you need to comply with accessibility-minded procurement organizations.
Add the interactive accessibility icon to your site to demonstrate your commitment to digital accessibility and access to assistive technologies.