Automated Scanning & Manual Evaluation
The efficiencies of automation and the industry-leading team of digital accessibility testers all in one platform.
Software + People
Automated accessibility testing tools enable us to quickly identify the most common issues evaluated to the WCAG 2.1 AA standard. But automation on its own can only identify about 30% of success criteria.
That’s why our all-in-one solution leverages the efficiencies of automated scanning backed by an expert team to manually test, validate and deliver a comprehensive evaluation.
Unified reporting, dashboards and system of record
A single tool brings your manual evaluations and automated tests together to give you complete visibility into your accessibility status across sites, apps and products:
- See the complete history of scans, results and validations
- Manage all of your sites, apps and products in one place
- Review score, severity and remediation recommendations for each property
Comprehensive web accessibility testing completely automated across your sites with configurable standards up to WCAG 2.1 AA. Gain the confidence that your properties are being continually monitored and scored with critical issues raised immediately:
- Scan websites automatically with configurable standards and rules
- Generate reports on scores, critical issues and remediation recommendations
- Monitor progress and maintain time-stamped record
Only 30% of WCAG success criteria can be evaluated with automated accessibility testing tools. Manual evaluation is a critical element for any successful digital accessibility program. eSSENTIAL Accessibility delivers best-in-class manual evaluation to ensure you’re WCAG compliant:
- Manual evaluation executed using assistive technologies and people with disabilities
- Critical path analysis to ensure the most important user flows are fully accessible
- Ongoing re-evaluation and validation of fixes as implemented to ensure you stay compliant
Beyond evaluating already live experiences, eSSENTIAL Accessibility helps you bring accessibility earlier in the experience-creation process, shifting the work left in the lifecycle:
- Wireframe and UX reviews and evaluations
- Code and testing platform integrations
- Training and enablement for designers, coders and editors