Start with a scan
With automated scanning, an algorithm continuously evaluates code to identify certain accessibility errors. A scan will reveal a “health score” based on its findings, providing a baseline to measure improvement over time.
And while having a great scanner is key, having a platform that makes sense of the results is crucial. And no other platform can provide context and clarity to accessibility findings with greater visibility to the history of issues identified.Get an automated scan
Practical, actionable results
Automated scans test against approximately 30 percent of WCAG success criteria, often producing hundreds of findings, which can be overwhelming. This is where the eA Platform comes in.
Our Auto-Match Findings feature automatically matches findings it has detected previously, identifying whether an issue was flagged before, then groups results together.
It also recognizes issues that have been corrected and closes them, enables you to dismiss false positives (common with every scan), and allows you to sort findings, review their impact, and prioritize addressing them.
Reports are streamlined and more actionable to simplify operations and save developer time.Let's get started
Scanning and monitoring
- Automated scanning: The eA Platform enables you to run a quick scan on a single URL or a comprehensive accessibility test of an entire site.
- Continuous monitoring: With real-time, always-on monitoring, we flag any new accessibility issues that have been introduced, enabling teams to fix them faster.
- Health reports: Report results are understandable and actionable on our easy-to-navigate, comprehensive dashboard.
- Remediation recommendations: We don’t just identify issues, we clearly describe them, pinpoint where they were found, and provide guidance for fixing them.
- Auto-Match Findings: This feature gives visibility into the history of accessibility findings, context for new findings that appear, and more control to prioritize and fix them.
- Projects and Tasks with issue tracking: Group, prioritize, assign, and track progress within the eA Platform through its integration with Jira and other project management software.
- Portfolio management: Access an at-a-glance view of a portfolio of digital assets, streamlining maintenance efforts for easy management of accessibility compliance.
- CI/CD integration: Embed our auto scanning capability earlier into the development process, catching errors during the build phase, avoiding the inefficient break/fix approach.
Agile accessibility audit
Expert accessibility testing and evaluation are critical components for any successful, sustainable digital accessibility program. AI or automation on their own can’t engage with a site in the same way a person can.
Our comprehensive approach starts with an initial evaluation, validating the results of automated scanning and checking for the remaining 70 percent of WCAG success criteria an automated scan can’t catch.
Next, we conduct a critical path analysis, understanding important user flows and testing those flows to spot any barriers to access (so we can then help you fix them). And our auditing includes user testing—evaluation done by people with disabilities.
The result is a comprehensive view that will reveal the true state of your accessibility.
Catch accessibility errors earlier.
Share your website, app, or product designs with our experts, and we’ll work with you on a comprehensive evaluation of any accessibility issues. The resulting report will include actionable feedback to incorporate immediately, solution best practices, and reference resources.
Finding and fixing bugs during design prevents them from making their way to a live environment. And our collaborative review, with references and resources, will help train your team members over time, enabling them to deliver accessible design by default.Learn more about Design Evaluations
PDF Accessibility Checker
Discover, test, and remediate your PDFs.
With our PDF Accessibility Checker, we’ll automatically discover documents across your site, or you can upload new PDFs. You can then prioritize and perform automated tests on any PDF any time. Detailed reports indicate the accessibility status—with easy-to-read passed / failed indicators for every rule and in-depth descriptions of each.
With one click, you can request remediation. Our team gets to work evaluating based on the PDF/UA standard, which is the universally established standard for PDF accessibility. We then deliver to you an accessible document. And the beauty of it all, is that you never leave the eA Platform.
A suite of testing capabilities, one convenient interface.Access our quick guide