Alignment and accountability
Accessibility starts from within. Sound internal policy and alignment are critical to ensure digital experiences are accessible and ADA compliant. We’re here to help you build the foundation—a clear-minded commitment to accessibility, woven into every relevant workflow throughout your organization.
Internally, Program Management ensures your teams are informed, aligned, and accountable when it comes to your organization’s accessibility best practices.
Externally, a clearly articulated accessibility program positions your brand as one that values inclusion and equal access for all. It also helps mitigate your risk of a digital accessibility lawsuit or legal demand letter.Get started
Commitment to inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Organizations have renewed their commitments to DEI initiatives, increasing their investment in these areas. Establishing and managing an enterprise-wide accessibility program that prioritizes the needs of individuals with disabilities is a concrete and practical way to uphold this commitment to equity and inclusion.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
Investors take notice of inclusive-minded organizations. This includes those that establish policies to drive social change around disability inclusion. A commitment to digital accessibility solidly supports ESG initiatives, giving organizations both a brand and bottom-line advantage.
- Enterprise accessibility policy: Adopt accessibility into your operational models with a clearly articulated accessibility policy.
- WCAG Conformance Certification: Validate that all web pages and functions of your website, app, or product fully conform with WCAG 2.1 AA Success Criteria.
- Accessibility statement: Communicate your organizational policy and commitment to accessibility with a public-facing accessibility statement.
- Coding standards: Establish a collection of coding guidelines, rules, and accessibility best practices, a critical resource for your development team.
- On-demand training: Empower your team with the eSSENTIAL Accessibility (eA) Academy, which includes courses thoughtfully mapped to job functions. It also includes customized courses for your organizational objectives.
- Interactive accessibility icon: This universally recognized icon is synonymous with the highest standards of accessibility. When clicked, it directs visitors to your accessibility statement and our assistive technology.