About eSSENTIAL Accessibility
eSSENTIAL Accessibility has developed a comprehensive accessibility solution to help organizations enhance the digital customer experience for people with disabilities and to achieve and maintain compliance with standards and regulations. By integrating web accessibility evaluation services with assistive technology, we help organizations deliver a transformative experience for people with disabilities.
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to assist us in further growing our market penetration.
The role reports to the Director of Marketing and is designed to assist our marketing team in the following areas:
• Assisting in the execution of our SEO strategy by researching and writing quality articles to be published on our blog
• Co-ordinating with our SEO team to include relevant keywords & other SEO tactics
• Writing by-line articles for PR use, to be published in online magazines, journals, etc.
• Writing press releases featuring client launches, eSSENTIAL Accessibility milestones and other newsworthy items
COPY EDITING (15%)
• Edit all marketing content/copy such as whitepapers, email campaigns, landing pages, sales collateral, speaking applications, copy for all our client Disability Channels, etc.
SOCIAL MEDIA (20%)
• Execute on “top of the funnel” marketing campaigns to raise awareness and draw attention to eSSENTIAL Accessibility & our solution
• Promote eSSENTIAL Accessibility’s content to drive downloads
• Promote SEO based articles to increase social sharing and increase organic rankings
• Familiarity with WordPress to post articles 2x per week
• Making changes to our website as needed
REPORTING & PLANNING (5%)
• Creating detailed monthly reports on social media, website and campaign performance, so we can measure success, identify gaps and/or re-strategize as needed
• Participating in quarterly marketing meetings when we brainstorm ideas for campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or related field is required
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably writing for a B2B audience
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience building and growing social media channels to attract influencers, analysts and our target audience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Solid understanding of grammar and writing styles (AP, CP, etc.)
• Understanding of platforms like Marketo and WordPress
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• A fast learner with drive and enthusiasm
• Working in a start-up environment and keeping up with shifting priorities
• Knowledge of accessibility regulations and disability-related concerns