About eSSENTIAL Accessibility
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is a digital accessibility solutions provider. We offer a comprehensive digital accessibility solution that integrates assistive technology for people with physical disabilities, along with digital accessibility evaluation and remediation services. When you partner with eSSENTIAL Accessibility, you can enhance the digital experience for customers with disabilities, remain compliant with standards and regulations, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly online presence.
As our organization continues to scale and grow, we are looking for a full-time Content Marketing Manager to assist us in taking our content strategy to the next level.
The role reports to the Director of Marketing and is designed to assist our marketing team in the following areas:
• Developing and executing media pitches to secure mentions in leading publications
• Securing contributed articles to relevant online publications
• Writing press releases featuring client launches, eSSENTIAL Accessibility milestones and other newsworthy items
• Writing quality copy for our blog, email campaigns, landing pages, infographics, case studies, award applications, decks, and other material
• Co-ordinating with our SEO team to include relevant keywords & other SEO tactics
COPY EDITING (5%)
• Edit all marketing content/copy such as whitepapers, email campaigns, landing pages, sales collateral, speaking applications, etc.
SOCIAL MEDIA (15%)
• Execute on “top of the funnel” marketing campaigns to raise awareness and draw attention to eSSENTIAL Accessibility & our solution
• Promote eSSENTIAL Accessibility’s content to drive downloads
• Promote SEO based articles to increase social sharing and increase organic rankings
• Familiarity with WordPress to post articles 1x per week
• Making changes to our website as needed
REPORTING & PLANNING (5%)
• Creating and maintaining a master editorial calendar for content development, award applications and events.
• Delivering monthly content marketing metrics report with analytics and insights.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or related field is required
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably writing for a B2B audience
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience building and growing social media channels to attract influencers, journalists, analysts and our target audience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong project management skills to manage conflicting priorities
• Solid understanding of grammar and writing styles (AP, CP, etc.)
• Understanding of platforms like Marketo and WordPress
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• A fast learner with drive and enthusiasm
• Working in a start-up environment and keeping up with shifting priorities
• Knowledge of accessibility regulations and disability-related concerns