Simple. Logical. Efficient.
Empower teams with the advanced project management capabilities of the eA Platform. Manage even the most complex digital accessibility projects across multiple teams with scalable tooling, technology, and reporting. Our Platform aggregates results from accessibility auditing and testing, helping make sense of accessibility issues by organizing them by severity.
And when you’re ready to remediate, the eA Platform syncs projects and tasks seamlessly with familiar workflow systems like Jira and Azure DevOps. The result is a more streamlined, efficient process that facilitates—rather than complicates—your accessibility work.Let's get started
Group. Prioritize. Track progress.
Advanced Projects and Tasks with Issue Tracking consolidates communication for easier accessibility project management. Teams can:
- Highlight new issues never seen before for priority evaluation
- Group accessibility issues into projects, assign them as tasks, and assign tasks to team members
- Push issues, data and attachments from the eA Platform into Jira, Azure DevOps or other familiar systems
- Built-in communication tools that can automatically sync with Jira or Azure DevOps
- Review comments, and collaborate with internal team members or the eA team within each task
Product managers are equipped to create clear process maps with owners and deadlines. Developers have visibility to all of their assigned projects, in one location, as part of their current workflows. All stakeholders can monitor progress and reprioritize when necessary. And notifications will ensure you never miss important updates, including status changes, new comments, or finding dismissals.
You’re not only better positioned to identify issues, you can create more efficient action plans to correct them.