The Manual Scan feature is similar to Auto Scan. The only difference is that the buttons and website links are sequentially highlighted by executing a manual mouse click.
- Select the key or button that will perform the click.
- Click Timeout (sec):
- This feature is only available for single switch users. It sets the time that the user has to hold down the Selection Key in order to perform the click. This feature is enabled only when the Selection Key and the Reverse Direction Key are the same.
- Navigate Forward Key:
- Double or triple switch use rs can select a second key on the keyboard or a second button on the mouse to move forward to the next field. If the Selection Key and the Navigate Forward Key are the same, then any single click will navigate backward. Selection is activated by holding down the key.
- Navigate Backward Key:
- Double or triple switch users can select a different key on the keyboard or a different button on the mouse to move backward to the previous field. If the Selection Key and the Navigate Backward Key are the same, then any single click will navigate forward. Selection is activated by holding down the key.
- Do Reverse Scanning Direction:
- Scans from bottom to top.
- Blinking Interval:
- This is the blinking interval between the two colored borders. This feature is designed to be used to reduce the risk of seizures that are induced by specific flash rate frequencies.
- Color 1:
- Choose the first color of the border.
- Color 2:
- Choose the second color of the border.
The way a function or button is highlighted is very simple. There are two different borders or markers that represent the scanner. By choosing two different colors, the user will easily see which button or function is highlighted.
Use this mouse method: By enabling this function, you are choosing this mouse mode. As soon as you click on OK or Apply, it is activated and ready to be used.